Professional, Originally Released On Cassette Only
Game Type : Arcade; Platform Game
Standalone Release(s) : 1987: TEMPLETON, Bug Byte, £1.99
Compilation Release(s) : None
Stated compatibility : Electron Side A, BBC Side B
Actual compatibility : As stated
Supplier : BUG BYTE, Liberty House, 222 Regent Street, LONDON W1R 7DB
Tel: 01/439 0666
Disc compatibility : CDFS E00, DFS E00
"He's in his kind of territory, but on unfamiliar ground. He's a sewer user but you must help - what a rat!"
Templeton is a neglected rat of the hue green. He has been left to fend for himself within a sewer society. He wishes to return to the city life and escape from his underground tragedy. YOU have been drafted to guide him on his journey.
Within the hostile community, starfish, rubbish bins, sea anenomes, clams and fish are all deadly enemies, while turnstiles are merely troublesome in blocking his path to freedom. Your objective is to help TEMPLETON to find his way through the 30 sewer systems. If you succeed he will be eternally grateful!
1. Turnstiles may only be passed if TEMPLETON possesses the correct colour of ticket in his hand.
2. New tickets can be obtained by touching the ticket character. Note: pass at the bottom of the screen changes colour.
3. A high pitched "beeping" indicates a lack of energy (approx. 10 secs). A bubble will restore energy.
4. A starfish can only be moved if TEMPLETON is directly above or below that character.
5. The rubbish bin can only be passed whilst immobile and closed. When open and roving, it is fatal!
6. On the appearance of a ghost, attempt to turn a corner as soon as possible.
<CAPS> - Left, <CTRL> - Right, <RETURN> - Up
Instructions' Source : TEMPLETON (Bug Byte) Back and Inner Inlay
Reviews : No Review Yet